About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday 16 February 2014

Training days and broken cars...



Yesterday morning, we had a Riverway adventure to do some training with The Dogfather, which is both fun and hard work. It's the same sort of Work I do with just Mum, practicing walking calmly, Sit, Wait, and Come Here. But it's harder, since there are more dogs there, and a lot of the time, I would much rather say hello to the other dogs than pay attention to Work!


This time my friend Guin was there, too! This was very exciting. At one stage, Guin was walking right behind me, so I had to stop and roll over to tell her I was ready to play! I think when Mum put my harness on, she was still sleepy, because she put it on backwards - so when she went to pull me up the whole harness came off. This was okay since I could jump up and ask Guin to play, but then Mum TOTALLY overreacted, and practically crash-tackled me to the ground and grabbed my collar and then I had to have my harness back on... what a spoil-sport!
Sigh - back to work! Thanks to Michael for this photo!

After we were finished training work - I didn't even get to play with Guin! - Mum and I stayed in the park to eat breakfast. I had a chew treat and Mum had an apple.  I decided I didn't really want my chew unless Mum held it for me though. 




Today, we usualy do have another Adventure, but, we couldn't this time. Mum broke her car! I don't really understand cars, except for the fact that they take you to REALLY great places. Hopefully Mum can fix her car soon. I hate missing out on Adventures.
In good news, I also learned that tonight, the Dogfather and his wife had a little baby human! The baby human has been called Indi Rose, and I can't wait to meet her and give her a lick to welcome her to the world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment