About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Missing a fun day...

I found out today that this weekend, me and Mum are missing something fun... a special dog walk at Riverway for Dyllion's Mission. There are also going to be fun things for humans to do, like face painting and a jumping castle. This walk and fun day is to raise human awareness about 'Responsible Dog Ownership' which my Mum talks a lot about. And writes letters to the newspaper about. And talks on the internet about. I hope I am a responsible dog. I think I am, at least most of the time... 

You know, I always think jumping castles look like a blast. I wonder why they don't make them for dogs?


So, Mum and I miss out on the fun day because she has to do Work on Sunday, when it's happening. I know that Work is important because without it there would be no dog treats or dog toys, but I wish Mum didn't have to do work when there's fun things to do... I hope lots of my friends and their humans go and enjoy the day though.
This is how sad I am to miss the day...


So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment