About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Friday 7 February 2014

Riverway Rollerblade


 For today's Adventure we first headed in to visit Other Work, where I got lots of cuddles from Sandra and Mark! I also got to browse around and look at all the treats and toys, though Mum said I had enough at home so she wasn't buying any...
 
If I don't get a toy, neither does Leo...

I did not bother browsing the cat toys, though. Leo has almost as many toys as I do... he is the cat that lives with us. Don't worry, he's totally stuck up, and not at all interesting. He never wants to play with me and he even hisses quite rudely at me when I ask.
Speaking of rude, a Tiny Dog came in and said a lot of very impolite things to me. (Why are the rudest dogs the littlest ones that I could swallow in a single bite? Don't they realize how much bigger than them I am?) So I growled a little growl to warn the Tiny Dog what would happen if there were no humans around! She kept barking rude things, though. Some dogs will never learn.

Anyway, after we left Other Work, we went to Riverway
- that's the place with the wonderful big swimming pool that unfairly allows humans to swim, but not dogs.
Waiting for Mum to put her rollerblades on!


We did some rollerblading there, which was surprising - we always rollerblade at the Strand, I didn't realize we could rollerblade anywhere else! But it was still very fun, if tiring. (Mum is a LOT faster when she's on rollerblades than when we just walks.)

While we were rollerblading, we saw Michael the Dogfather, and he was with Guin! Also his dogs Missy and Tonka and Guin's brother Arthur, but I didn't really pay a lot of attention to them because it was SO EXCITING to see Guin again! She's one of my best friends and the only one who is bigger than me - Guin is a Great Dane. Here's a photo of us together so you can see how big she is.
She is bigger than me... but only JUST.

So I said hello to Guin but to my great disappointment, she was busy doing work and couldn't stay and play. Mum says we will have a playdate another time though!
After all our Rollerblading, we went home and even though I was pretty tired out, I helped Mum do some gardening. You should have seen all the pot plants I helped her empty! I don't know how humans get anything done without help from us dogs, really... 

No comments:

Post a Comment