About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 22 February 2014

PLAYDATE!


I finally got to play with Guin again today!

GUIN'S HERE! GUIB'S HERE! GUIN'S HERE!

Her brother Arthur came too. He reminds me a LOT of Zeke, because he doesn't want to play, and he is grumpy. Guin - her full name is Guinevere - is my Great Dane friend. She is my only friend who is bigger than me!


Guin is great at playing Tag and Chase. She isn't faster than me, of course... although with her big long legs she can move pretty fast.

See? I'm in front!

There were lots of fun puddles in the park too, after all the rain. First we played in them...


Then we cooled off in them! 





Guin and Arthur's Dad helped by splashing me with mud, too!



 

It was so much fun getting to play with Guin again. Even though it's a lot harder to win Wrestle with Guin than it is with my smaller friends... 
 
We left when it got a bit hot, but before Mum took me home, we stopepd by Work so I could have a hydrobath. I really don't see why I needed a bath though. Mud is great for your skin and fur! 


No comments:

Post a Comment