About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 10 February 2014

Goldie visit



Fierce guardians of the... washing line...


Goldie is still getting bigger - Zeke and I went to play with her and she weighs fifteen whole kilos now and is about half as big as Zeke. She still has awful manners and jumps all over my face. She jumped on Zeke, too, and he was pretty patient and only growled at her twice to tell her to cut it out.




Goldie, still face-jumping...

I'm not in the garden!
I love running around at Grandma's place (even if I am not allowed to swim in the people-pool). There are always new things to sniff, and loads of plants, although Mum tells me 'get off the garden!' when I step too near the plants.


Goldie also likes to lean on me. This can be bad manners in dog language, and I wonder how much trouble I would get into if I leaned on her in return... just a little bit...
(I'm not allowed to lean on humans. Mostly because I am almost fifty kilos, and I might knock small humans over)

Leaning Goldie
I played with Goldie a little bit since she kept asking and asking, and I also played with Zeke. Because Zeke is old and grumpy (Not as grumpy as Mum's cat Leo, though) I am the only dog he likes to play with. To get him to play with me, I bite his tail and his legs. Then he barks and lunges at me and pretends to bite my nose. 

Sometimes I bite his butt.
 We stayed until it was dark, too dark to play, and Goldie was finally tired out. Then we had a car ride home, and I'll tell you a secret... I was a little bit tired after all my playing too, so I went to sleep on my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment