About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday 23 February 2014

Run, river, run!

I got to go on a very exciting Adventure this evening, because Dad came too! Usually it is just Mum who takes Zeke and I out, so it was twice as much fun this time. We went to the river again and WOW, I have never seen the river filled with so much water.


It was actually deep enough for me to have a proper swim in! Mum came with me, and I practiced my water-jumps (There is a video further down if you want to see what water-jumps are) and also had a spa bath, which was especially nice because the water was running so quickly. 

Spa bath time!

Takeoff!
 Also, I dug a stick out of the water. It fell on top of me when I wasn't looking, so I chewed on the stick for a while to teach it a lesson. 
Bad stick!
There were other people and dogs enjoying the river too, including some people who had a big mattress right there in the river and were lying on it! That looked like fun... sadly Mum kept me on a lead so I couldn't go ask if I could have a turn.

Mum can be SUCH a spoil-sport!
Anyway, here is that video I mentioned which Mum took for me. In it you can see how well I swim, and also how good my water-jumps are!


 
What a great evening at the river! 


No comments:

Post a Comment