About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Friday 21 February 2014

An Overcast Evening Adventure



Tonight we went to the Strand, and although there were lots of puddles and we drove through rain to get there, it was cloudy but not rainy.

Rainy car ride


We walked around the big salty swimming pool (for humans only - how come no dogs are allowed in all these swimming pools?) and I stopped to smell all the interesting smells.
Then we went all the way down the Strand to the pier, where we sat for a while and watched some very big waves. I'm a pretty good swimmer but I wouldn't like to swim in waves like that...


 
I also got my photo taken with a dugong. They are a bit like big, chubby dolphins, Mum says. This one is just a pretend one. Humans have very odd decorating tastes...


Mum also took this video to show how good I am at walking along the tops of the little walls they have at the Strand. She says this will be good for my Agility training, whatever that is!
 


When we got home I lay down in the kitchen to guard Mum's chicken and pasta. Even tired Anatolians must protect their human's kitchens!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment