About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 24 February 2014

Strand night, Marina visit



Very exciting news - Mum didn't have to go to work today! During the very hot day we hung out at home and watched movies and played Playstation games. When it got cooler we had a car ride (car ride!!) to the Strand. I think Mum wanted to rollerblade, but there was a little bit of rain so we just walked instead.



This is the water park that always look like it would be fun to play in... apparently, it's another 'humans-only' deal. Sigh. 


I stopped at the fountain - Mum only let me have a swim on the way there, not the way back, she says I could get into trouble for having too many spa baths in the fountain. 


No spa bath?

Then we walked right to the end of the Strand, and paid a visit to the Marina to watch some boats.


 On the walk back to the car, we saw a familiar face - AUSTIN! While Mum and his parents were talking, we got to PLAY! Also, I get to see Austin at the river soon for a playdate soon, I can't wait!

You  can just see Austin in this photo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment