About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Friday 3 January 2014

Austin + Goldie = FUN!


Went on a really fun car ride (car ride!!) today with Mum and her friend Dani, who is the Mum of my very-best-friend, Austin. I was a bit jealous of Austin and grumbled at him a little, but Mum said it was okay for him to share the car.
We went to Grandma's house to see her and Goldie. Goldie is growing up very fast (Mum says I grew even faster when I was her age...) and had a really fun playdate. Goldie is a bit of an annoying puppy - I am sure that I was NEVER as annoying as her when I was little. She jumps all over your face because she hasn't learned very good manners yet. Austin and I had to teach her some (We did that by growling at her when she got too carried away). After a little while, Goldie was less annoying and bouncy and played properly. 



It has been really hot lately, so hot that I don't even mind Mum not putting the windows down when we do car rides, because she puts cold air on instead and it's really nice. So after all that playing, I had to have a swim in Goldie's shell pool to cool down.
Grandma also went for a swim in the People-pool that I'm not allowed to go in.

Please let me in to swim? What's a pool filter?

 



We played for ages, and Austin had fun exploring all the fun things Grandma has in her garden, like the drawbridge! Mum and Dani were talking about how Dani, her human mate Rhys, and Austin moving soon. I hope they aren't moving very far away, because Austin is the most fun to play with... even though Mum says I tease him too much.

Moi? Tease Austin...?

No comments:

Post a Comment