About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Friday 17 January 2014

Ever-Growing Goldie








Goldie gets bigger by the day - though she is still smaller than me. Me, Zeke, and Mum went to visit her and Grandma today. Goldie still doesn't have very good manners and still does lots of face-jumping. Mum says she will be calmer when she has grown up a little - at the rate she's going, that shouldn't take long. I did play with her for a while.
Goldie is pretty fast for a puppy and so I run around Grandma's yard and let her chase me. Sometimes, I let her almost catch me. 






 We helped out around the yard by deconstructing a mortal enemy - a palm tree branch. I bet Granddad will be happy when he sees the great job the three of us did with it.
 
 





Zeke doesn't really play much anymore, but Goldie jumped all over him to try and get him to wrestle anyway. I am one of the only dogs that Zeke will play with. We also had a swim in the doggy pool, but after I made the water muddy Mum tipped it out.

 
Turns out this bucket isn't big enough to swim in.





No comments:

Post a Comment