About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 11 January 2014

New Adventure at Bluewater




Today me and Mum went somewhere we'd never been before - there were so many fun new smells to follow! The place was called Bluewater Park and it was an exciting place to have a walk.
First, because it was very hot today, we went down to the creek and carefully walked down the rocks and sand so we could have a swim. Well, I had a swim, Mum just paddled.





Afterwards I rolled in the dirt, which is an excellent way to dry off if you have fur like mine. Mum laughed for a long time when I rolled right down the bank. I didn't see what was so funny - I completely meant to do it, of course. 


After we were done swimming and exploring the creek bed, we walked across a big green field. It was nice to see all that green grass. There hasn't been much rain here, so a lot of the grass is browny coloured right now. Then we got to some trees and there were lots of little paths going through them. Oh- and there were bridges, even though there was no water underneath them.
 

And check out the awesome throne I found before we went home!

No comments:

Post a Comment