About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Friday 24 January 2014

Walking, playing, rollerblading




Today's Adventure was a visit to Grandma's place to see Goldie, and we had a quick play.

Goldie trying to trip me

I suppose little sisters are meant to be annoying, aren't they...  


Then, we got to go for a walk on the Strand. Goldie had never been there before and she was a bit scared of the people on bikes and skateboards. I was what Mum called a 'good example' since I am not scared of anything at the Strand.
 

After we had our walk Mum took me for a little rollerblade, and Grandma took this video.



Grandma was very impressed that I was so good at staying beside Mum. Really rollerblading with Mum is no different than walking with Mum, except we go faster so it takes a bit more concentration.


After the car ride back to Grandma's, Goldie was almost close to being tired... she stayed still for a whole two minutes!

Tired Goldie... maybe it's a blue moon?


No comments:

Post a Comment