About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday 19 January 2014

Beating the heat






It's still very hot here, but that's okay because it means lots of beach visits! Yesterday afternoon Mum took me to the beach. I had to do lots of work practicing Sit, Wait, and Drop first, but then I got to run around on the long line (Mum said there were too many people to be offlead) and do lots of swimming.


Mum says I go a bit crazy at the beach.


There were also lots of interesting rocks to sniff. I sniffed them most seriously.
See how serious?

Mum brought a floaty toy for me to play with. I wonder if Mum knows it's too big for me and hard to pick up?


After all the swimming and playing, we finished up with some downtime on Lookout Rock, out favourite place to sit. I was very useful. 

Mum says I am a good footrest.


No comments:

Post a Comment