About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 30 December 2013

My Mango

"MAYA! What is WRONG with you?"

That's Mum. She's upset because I found this delicious-smelling thing to roll in just now. Mum had just finished brushing me in the back yard, so it was perfect roll time.

Delicious thing is, according to Mum, 'Rotten Mango'
Mum was decidedly not happy with me. She grumbled the whole time she cleaned the delicious smell off my coat with a sponge and some shampoo. I still don't see what the big deal was... 

What'd I do?
Hmmm... I wonder if the delicious rotten mango will be there tomorrow? I had better check...

No comments:

Post a Comment