About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday 19 January 2014

Dog Park Days





Well, dog park afternoons, anyway! This afternoon Mum and I took a car ride to North Shore and had a walk there. (Mum says we live 'out of town' so we need to car ride, well, everywhere. Which is actually okay by me.)

Before I was allowed to go into the dog park, we did lots more Sit, Wait, and Drop. Mum is really obsessed with these things and we practice them over and over, but you know, she's getting pretty good.


I made a new friend called Luna, who is a puppy with good manners. There is a photo of Luna playing with me - I lay down so she could bite my face, since I am too tall for her when I'm standing up. 




 Then I made a second friend, a staffy called Tyson. Tyson's owner was very nice and gave Mum a compliment about what a good dog I was because he'd seen us doing training work. Tyson is very fast for a staffy. 



THEN Leeds the doberman came in! Leeds has grown since I last saw him in October. He grew a LOT. He is almost as tall as I am, although he is still skinny and his huge paws and long ears are still ridiculous. He is getting better at Wrestle, though, and he still has very nice manners.


 After we played Wrestle, we played Race. I am the fastest dog in the dog park so of course, I always win Race. Leeds with those lanky legs can come close, though.

Before we went home, there was just time for a drink. I shared with Leeds, because I have nice manners, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment