About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 27 January 2014

A Stormy Australia Day



We spent Australia day - well, just Australia evening, really - at the beach. I think this is a very Australian place to spend a holiday! Even though the weather wasn't very nice, we didn't mind. A little rain and wind never stopped me!

Or my brother Zeke, either!

It's actually nice to have some rain, since it's been so hot here lately. Mum though, is a little worried about something called a 'cyclone' that might be happening this week. I'm not quite sure what a cyclone is, I wonder if I'll find out this week? Whatever it is, I'll help protect Mum, so she really has nothing to worry about.
I hope everybody had a nice beach to spend this Australia day!




No comments:

Post a Comment