About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Friday 8 November 2013

So Many Adventures!





Today was another day that Mum did not have to go to Work, so we had lots of Adventures instead. First, we went somewhere new, a place called 'Queens Gardens' which is very very green. As soon as we got out of the car, I smelled all the flowers and growing things, and we went in and walked around smelling them.



This is almost a cave made out of a tree. In my opinion, this is a very useful feature for a tree. I wish we had one of these at home. I think it would be a nice, shady spot to lie when it gets hot.





I also learned that roses smell nice...


 

 But cactus plants do NOT smell nice and also they are sharp.


 We found another really BIG tree which I thought was an appropriate size for an Anatolian. 



Then we checked out something called a 'hedge maze' which have big green walls of plants we had to walk in circles through. I am not sure why there were so many dead ends, since we just had to turn around and go back the way we came, but humans do weird things sometimes. 
In the hedge maze, we found a statue that Mum liked.

Then, I showed Mum the way out!
 





After we left Queens Gardens (Car ride!!) we stopped by the Strand to do some rollerblading, and we did some practice lessons too. That's where I have to do things like sit, drop, wait, and come, which Mum puts me on a special long lead to practice. Then, we went over to Grandma's place, and I got LOTS of treats, because Grandma keeps a special bag of them for when Zeke and I come and visit. I was pretty tired by then but I still guarded Grandma's kitchen very carefully. You never know when something might fall on the floor, and that would be dangerous for the humans. (They wobble around on just two legs, a silly design, if you ask me.) All in all, it was a very good day of Adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment