About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday 3 November 2013

Friday's Night Market and Airport Adventure


On Friday, I had many adventures, but when we got home in the afternoon we found we had no Internet! Mum spent lots of time talking to the Internet People on the phone to fix it. Then Dad talked on the phone to Internet People. Internet finally came back on yesterday!

So, on Friday, Mum and I went for a car ride (Yes! Car ride!) that was strange, because we don't usually do car rides in the middle of the day, but Mum made the car do cold air instead of putting the windows down so it was nice and cool in the car.  

We went to the airport to watch some planes, then I was allowed inside and Mum and me waited for some mice to arrive. Some of the pets Mum keeps are mice, and I don't really know why she wanted more since they all look pretty much the same to me.

But anyway, we picked up the new mice, and the nice man who brought them inside patted me, and we drove home again. 
Then, once the sun went down, we had another adventure! We went to the Strand again, but this time, we didn't rollerblade because it was Night Market night. I was happy because I love Night Market night, there are always lots of people who want to talk about me and give me pats and attention. Mum was happy too since she wanted to do some Christmas shopping. I remember Christmas from last year because Mum made me wear a red and white hat. We brought a present for James and for Grandma, and then I helped pick a present out for Cousin Aimee. (I can't tell you what we brought, because Cousin Aimee reads my blog, and Mum says Christmas presents have to be a surprise!).  




Then we walked around for a bit longer and I saw a BIG BIG dog, even bigger than me. So I had to bark and growl at him to tell him than these were MY Night Markets, thank you very much! Mum wasn't very impressed though. She told me to stop barking and sit down, even though the big dog was ignoring me! Of course I wanted to keep barking at him. But I did what Mum told me to. Then when he walked by (He didn't even look at me. Talk about rude!) I had to lie down and stay quiet. Sigh. Sometimes it's very tough being an Anatolian. Still - it was a good Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment