About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 23 November 2013

Rain at the River



It has been a long time since we went to the river - it's where I learned to swim when I was just puppy. It could be me, but it seems like the water got a lot smaller than it was back then. Maybe the River is a bit like the beach - sometimes there is lots of water and not as much sand, and other times the water is further away and the sand goes on for ages. 




It has been a very rainy weekend, but rain does not bother me because Anatolians are waterproof, and it doesn't bother Mum even though she doesn't have fur like mine. There was been some thunder and lightning too. Even though my brother Zeke is older than I am, he's scared of thunder - I'm not, since it's up in the sky and it can't hurt anybody up there. Besides, if it dared come down to the ground, I'd teach it a thing or two.

 
We walked down the river and I had to do some work, doing sit, wait, drop, and come. After all that work I took a break. When the thunder started to rumble from the sky, Mum said it was time to go home.
I think I like being at the river when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment