About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday 24 November 2013

Fun with Flick and Coolie



Mum has not been taking me to the dogpark much lately because she says I need to be concentrating on my training, and she seems to think I get distracted at the dog park... today though I did get a quick dog park visit and Flick and Coolie were there!! Flick and Coolie are the next-fastest dogs at the dog park, after me.

Me and Flick racing
 They are a lot of fun, even if they do gang up on me and fight dirty. I mean, two verses one, that's not very fair! 

Anatolian down! Anatolian down!

Now, I'm not saying that Flick (She is the very lean white dog with the brown patch, her sister Coolie is fawn like me, except with with brindle.) is faster than me, because NOBODY is faster than me, but Flick can keep running for a very very long time. So Coolie and me stood up on the dog ramp which Flick doesn't like very much. 

Is the coast clear now Coolie?

CLEAR! 


So Flick and Coolie and me had a run and a play, which I would have won except they didn't fought fair. I had to practice come when called, which is quite difficult because Mum always wants to me to come right when something interesting is happening, like a dog outside the fence. Mum said I was a good girl today though. After the dog park we went for a walk around North Shore. The paths, rivers and plants around North Shore are much nicer than when we walk around home, and I think it would be a nice place to live, except that the little yards are too small for an Anatolian.
The rivers had a little bit more water in them than last time, but not enough for Mum to let me swim. Just as we were crossing over the little bridge right by the water, I looked down and smelt all the delicious mud, and I went to step off the bridge to roll in it (it is only a very short step down) - but no sooner did one of my paws so much as TOUCH the mud, Mum pulled me back and called me a naughty dog! HOW does she always know? 




Dog park days are such good fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment