About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 16 November 2013

On the Golden Beach












Another beach adventure was had tonight! Even though I had to do lots of work doing sit, stay, and come, I did get to have some fun. Plus, my reward for doing work was pieces of steak! Mmmm... steak. 





It was a such hard work doing so much I had to have a little lie-down.



 While I was relaxing, a wave snuck up on me. I don't know how they keep doing that...





 
We walked all the way down the beach to the river I love to swim in best. Sometimes the river is really full, and sometimes it is shallow. Sometimes, like today, it has these really neat little pools just for me to play in!
  



We swam a little more, and chilled out a little more, and then it was time to go home. I shook off all that water...


But then Mum sat me down and dried me with a towel anyway! Sigh. Sometimes there's no understanding humans.








No comments:

Post a Comment