About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 31 May 2014

Celebrations


Now Mum is back home, things are right back to normal. This week it was Mum's birthday so we did some celebrating this weekend! We went around to Grandma's place, and she cooked us all a very delicious meal. There was also a desert the humans said was delicious, but since the desert was chocolate us dogs were not allowed any.
Don't worry. We got treats!

Goldie, Grandma'd puppy, has only gotten bigger and bigger and she is still exceptionally crazy to boot.

She jumps. A LOT.

So I tried to wear her out with some racing. Of course, I am WAY faster than Goldie is.

Those two glowy lights behind me are Goldie's eyes

But she doesn't really get the message.


All things considered, she's not such a bad pup. Crazy, but not bad.


Now we are back home, some of our neighbors are having a loud party across the road. They were just on the street setting off loud, bright things Mum says are called 'fireworks' - she came to check on me and Zeke in case we were scared. Zeke was a bit worried, but the fireworks didn't scare ME. I just went right on sleeping - keeping Goldie in line is tiring stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment