About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 12 May 2014

Evening run


It's really starting to get colder here (Not as cold as Melbourne of course) and I've started to be glad of my warn fur at night. Apparently Mum has been busy when she goes to Work, selling special dog coats to people with dogs that don't have nice long fur like mine, which helps keep them warm! Anyway, Mum drove me (car ride!) to Bluewater Park tonight and put me on a long line and let me RUN around the big grassy oval there. She also brought a new toy, but after a few throws I decided that sniffing things was way more fun than running after a toy and making Mum chase me to get it back.


There was a Barking Dog over by the caravans at the park, a big Rottweiler. At first I thought it might have been Jax or maybe Keiko or Tamu some of my Rotty-friends, but once I smelt him I soon figured out I didn't know him. I was a good girl though, Mum told me to ignore him and his barking, and I did. There were also some barking dogs running around this morning all over the road by our house! Since Mum wasn't home then, I barked right back at them to let them know that this house is under MY protection so they better not try anything. And also running around on a road is just silly. I bet all the neighbors thought I did a good job telling those naughty dogs off!

Anyway, we left Bluewater park and came home, where I helped Mum recycle.

"Mum, there's a problem... this ice-cream is empty..."

During winter-time, I have a special dog bed I'm allowed to lie on that Mum puts in the living room for me. Oh, and Mum brought me a new toy from Work for me to road-test. Road testing is one of the super important jobs I do, checking out how tough and tasty new dog toys are! Man, it's such a hard life.


No comments:

Post a Comment