About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 2 June 2014

Sun Boardwalk


Mum didn't have a very fun day today, she hurt her hand at work at had to go to the doctor. But it worked out okay for me since after that, she came home and spent time with me! I even helped out by eating the leftover ice cubes she had to put on her hand.



Still, by the evening Mum was better so we went to Jezzine Barracks and hung out there for a while.


One of the new bits they built there is a wooden walkway out over the water, which Mum and me both really like.



Mum read her book and I guarded this excellent bench.


There were lots of other people who liked the boardwalk and many of them had to stop and pat me. It got pretty tiring.


Mum is a good pillow, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment