About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 26 May 2014

Hmmff

WELL. I just found that these past few days, during which I've been staying at my favourite kennel (I got to make some new friends and we played and swam all day)... but Mum went to MELBOURNE. I know... without me.

Hmmff. She saw my Mum-Mum (The canine one who taught me all my manners when I was a puppy) and a heap of my relatives like my cousins Arie and Obi, my Aunt Raven and Aunt Dragon, and even my own brother Humphry!

But, it is good to be home again, and Mum said next time I would be allowed to go too! I think I would like to have a Melbourne Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment