About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 17 May 2014

Beach trip with Zeke and Goldie




Mum took me and Zeke to the beach today, where it was very windy, and there were big waves. Mum said it was too cold for her to swim so she just paddled, but do waves or cold stop me? Of course not!
Me and Zeke playing Tag in the water

Grandma showed up with Goldie, too, who was very excited to be at the beach. (But then, I'm pretty sure that 'very excited' pretty much describes Goldie's natural state). Goldie didn't do very much swimming either, but she did do a lot of pestering.

"Do you mind, pup?"


"Some of us are TRYING to swim here..."
SIGH.
"Oh good, look, she's annoying Zeke now."

Still, Goldie isn't soooo bad. I guess she's okay to play with. (Not as much fun as Austin).



Anyway, despite Goldie's pestering-ness, I did get some good swims in. Sometimes there were sneaky waves, though...

"Where on earth did THIS come from?"

I also got in a few jumps on this super-tricky double log.

"Wish the guys at Agility could see this!"

But then we headed off to Work, and Mum gave both me and Zeke hydrobaths. Sigh.

MUUUM! I just swam in the ocean, I'm ALREADY clean!

On the plus side, Aunty Lana was at Work, and she gave us treats... yummy treats, so I suppose being bathed was worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment