About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Friday 9 May 2014

Busy busy


Lots been happening lately, haven't even had time to blog! We've been going to Agility of course, and enjoying swims at the river and the beach before it gets too cold. Walking at night - which we do when Mum works late - is getting a bit chilly though! There's mist on the roads we walk beside, and Mum wears a jacket. I feel a bit sorry for humans, who can't grow a nice thick winter coat like us dogs!

Watching the sunset after it's too cold to swim at the beach!

We also fit in some visits to one of our new favourite places, Jezzine Barracks.

It's pretty at night.

At the river during the day it's still nice enough to swim, but Mum says to enjoy it while it lasts because there may not be enough water in the river to swim for much longer. We also found a mini-island, just my size, in the river that definitely wasn't there last time!


Mini-island was very fun to explore!
There's always time for a race at the river!



Me and Mum have also done a lot of driving to rescue Dad, I think his car is a bit broken. We take Mum's special battery pack to him when it breaks down, and that starts it up again.

Driving is hard work.
Still, driving gets you to a lot of fun places, so hopefully Dad will get his car fixed soon! Who would want to miss out on fun car trips?


No comments:

Post a Comment