About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday 12 March 2014

A Birthday and some Agility



What a busy couple of days! Yesterday, although we didn't go out on an Adventure, we did have one at home! Adventure was due to my birthday - I turned two years old.  I got presents! One new rope, one new chewy stick, and one new tyre WITH a rope! I also got treats. Mum says I have to save some of them but I got to eat one of each kind.

Treats were special doggy treats with no chocolate! (It's bad for dogs)

The treats were yummy. 


VERY yummy. 


They were a bit messy though. After I ate them, I thought I better clean the floor for Mum.


All clean now!

Treats are all gone but I still have a new toy!
Then, tonight we had Agility, which I am getting more used to now since this was the this time we had gone. I am super-good at the tunnel and the ramp, and I know how to go through three jumps in a row.
Actually calling them jumps is a bit of a stretch. They're really poles sitting just off the ground. I can step over them very easily.

Mum said I behaved myself much better than last week and had very good focus. It is sometimes very hard to pay attention to Mum and instructions because there are so many dogs, some who bark lots, and so many distracting smells.
I'm paying attention, Mum! Honest!

Tonight I'm quite tired out, so now that I'm finishing up this post... it must be nap time!







No comments:

Post a Comment