About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 24 March 2014

AUSTIN!




 
Turns out that Austin has taken his humans and moved into a whole new house! He loves his new backyard, and so do I - Zeke and I paid him a visit yesterday. Even though it was sort of raining, we didn't let that stop us. Austin, like me, is not afraid of getting wet! We played a lot of Chase and Wrestle which are Austin's favourites. I tried to get Zeke to join in too, but he can't really keep up with me and Austin.


Because Austin is not as tall as me (DON'T tell him that though... he thinks he is six feet tall...) I lie down to let him Wrestle with me. I get sneaky though...
Stealth neck bite!
Don't worry though, he got me back!

Austin... can be sneaky, too!

 I also found one of Austin's toys - actually, the remains of a toy that Mum and I got Austin for his birthday! So I "borrowed" it and we played Chase for a while.


Even when it's rainy, we still had lots of fun.



And of course even though it was rainy I still had time to take a bath afterwards! I borrowed Austin's swimming pool for that. 

Then, the rain started to get really heavy and it was nighttime, so we had to go home. I went to sleep listening to one of my favourite things -  the rain on the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment