About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday 23 March 2014

APOLLO!




Met up with an old friend today! His name is Apollo and he is a husky. Huskies are very good at RUNNING so Apollo plays an excellent game of Chase. He can also keep running... and running and running and running, in fact I am not sure Apollo needs to stop and rest like normal dogs do.

I like Apollo very much, he is a very fun friend with wonderful manners... even ZEKE likes Apollo, and my grumpy old brother Zeke doesn't like anybody (except for me, naturally).


As you can see I am still decorated after Mum and my's World's Greatest Shave Adventure. Mum's hair dye faded faster than mine did... oh well, Apollo didn't mind! But then, he is a very smart dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment