About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Friday 6 December 2013

Adventurous Afternoon - off to work, meeting Goldie, Night market night!


Had such a long Adventure today, me and Mum were away from home for a whole afternoon. First, we stopped by Work, and I got lots of pats and attention. Mum gave aunt Julie a present, and lots of hugs, and everybody seemed a bit sad. I cheered them up by being in this photo with Mum, aunty Julie and aunty Lana.


After everyone was done patting me, we put some of the dog treats in the car for me to look after, and some of the much more boring cat stuff in the boot. 
I wonder if Mum would notice if one of these went missing...

Then we went to Other Work to drop them off, and  I got more pats and attention! I thought we would go home after that, but instead we went to Grandma's place and I met the new puppy there, Goldie. She is very small. Mostly polite, but I did have to growl at her once then she was very polite. 


We stayed at Grandma's place for a while longer, and there are some more photos I will put up another day. After we left, we went to the Strand for Night Market Night! This is one of my favourite nights because of all the pats and attention that I get. Although it was a little bit sad because this is the last Night Market for a long time. Mum says it will be past my birthday next year before we get another one.

Stopping to do some work before we hit the Night Markets!

It was a very busy, very fun night. After we walked around for everybody to admire me, Mum brought some chips and sat down to eat them by the beach. (Dogs are not allowed on the beach at the Strand, which is very unfair!). I got to eat one chip, usually I do not get to eat very much people-food!
We also sat down on our favourite small hill (so all the people can see me properly) just before it got dark and listened to people singing. I will miss Night Market Night a lot. 


When we were almost home we made one last stop so Mum could buy some ice-cream. This photo is of me waiting outside, since dogs aren't allowed in. I was pretty tired after all our Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment