About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 23 December 2013

Busy Beach

On days when she goes to Work, Mum does not usually get home before the sun goes to sleep, but she did today - so we went to the beach! It was very busy so I wasn't allowed off-lead, though. I don't know why, all I wanted to do was run and swim with the other dogs! 

Sigh. Life is so tough.

We did all the fun things we usually did at the beach, like swimming (Mum comes in the water with us! It isn't that deep, Zeke can swim, I can swim in big waves, and Mum gets about waist-high in the water) climbing Lookout Rock, and rolling in the sand. Well, only I did that last one.


I had to do some more boring stuff as well, like sit, drop and come
, and I got chicken for doing well. After the beach, Mum sits me on a green box up on the grass and dries me with a special dog towel. She stops a lot to wring water out of the towel. Eventually, she proclaims me dry enough to get in the car, then we drive home!

No comments:

Post a Comment