About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday 4 June 2014

The Tale/Tail of a Feather


 Had a fun night at agility tonight! Did a lot of tunnels, ramps and some fun jumps, and I (mostly) behaved myself around the other dogs. Saw Kaiser who I would really like to play with except we're always too busy doing Agility stuff, and FJ the Poodle who is quite an Agility star. FJ's mum Ayla had some tiny tiny puppies in a crate, waaay too tiny do actually do Agility - they could fit in one hand! Tiny puppies were rescued by Ayla's group Angel Paws, who do very great work to look after and rehome pets who need new homes.
Ayla also had a present for me!!!

FEATHERS!

She is making special doggy decoration feathers! I got a purple one (of course... Mum has a thing about me and purple. Please don't tell her that as a dog, I can't really see most purples) and a pink one too!

Agility was very tiring tonight though. Had a big sleep after we got home.

Using my favourite toy as pillow

I was careful not to crush my feathers though...


No comments:

Post a Comment