About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 7 June 2014

Weekend woes

Mum and I's weekends start on a Friday because Mum doesn't have to work, so yesterday we were out and about! (I showed off my nice feathers and people were very impressed!).


I went to visit a new friend called Zen, and we had a run around his garden and a play, except then we had a little disagreement and I, er, might have picked a fight with him. Mum was NOT impressed with me. We didn't actually hurt one another, but I was in trouble anyway. So I minded my manners when we went to visit Goldie, Grandma's crazy pup.

THEN we also go to go to NIGHT MARKETS! It has been so many months since we went to night markets, but it was so much fun to see everything and also, I got LOTS of pats and attention.


But today wasn't quite so much fun. I sort of ate my breakfast too fast and then I may have ran around for ages and played with Zeke and then, erm, I kinda got sick. So I was very quiet today and we couldn't even go for an Adventure tonight.

Sadface Maya...

No comments:

Post a Comment