About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday 22 June 2014

Pet Expo and Movie Night!



Yesterday, me and Mum had a HUGE Adventure! To start off with we went to the Townsville Pet Expo, which was very busy with lots of people and their dogs. Mum was very pleased with how good I was. We paid visit to lots of friends who had stalls - like Creative Animal Portraits, The Dogfather training, Animal Body Care, and Angel Paws Adoptions.

Checking out Creative Animal Portrait's stall!

I got to be 'Demo Dog' and got a massage from Animal Body Care! 

So I got lots of cuddles and attention! There was also a nice man that gave me a sausage from the sausage sizzle. That was a special treat, because I'm not allowed sausages, usually.

Expos are exhausting. Catching a nap.

After we left the Pet Expo we headed down to the Strand, where I had a short walk (I was pretty tired after all the Pet Expo fun) then we camped out in the big grassy area in the middle of the Strand.


A very, very big screen got put up to show a movie on! I always hang out with Mum and Dad at home to watch TV, but I'm not allowed to go with them when they go out to movies. So I was very surprised I was allowed to watch this special outdoor movie! Mum brought us a blanket and some snacks for us both, and I got a special wristband to show I was allowed to stay and watch.

Special movie wristband!

I admit, I did do a bit of sleeping while the movie was on. It was a very big, very exciting Adventure.

Movie night was fuuuun.

No comments:

Post a Comment