About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 9 June 2014

Winter won't keep us down


I was feeling better today and I ate all my food today to convince Mum I needed an Adventure tonight! So she took me and Zeke to the beach when she got home from work, even though it was raining and pretty much already dark. It's actually been cold the past few days, so it was good to have a run to warm up on the beach. Some guys had a fire on the sand - which Mum says is actually not allowed - and they'd also left a heap of cans lying everywhere. They smell bad and if you step on one, they hurt your paws. I don't understand half the stuff humans do.

Still, Zeke and I got caught up on all the beach smells, even if Mum wouldn't let us swim. (We did paddle). When we got home, we found Dad was cooking us pork roast. Night beach walks AND my favourite roast - I have the best pack ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment