About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 26 October 2013

A visit to Angel Paws and LOTS more places






Today we had another day away from Work, so Mum and I did lots of stuff! First we stopped by a Halloween event for Angel Paws adoptions. I met some nice dogs, like Sheba who was very sick before she came to Angel Paws and they made her better again. 
Sheba is healthy again now and very happy

FJ is very little. Don't know why this made everyone laugh...
There was also a Tiny Dog called FJ. When I went to say hello to FJ she snapped at me, so I lay down so I didn't look quite so big. We hung out with the Angel Paws dogs for a while then dropped by Work to see Lana, who had a present for Mum that made her very happy. Mum says it will keep the bedroom cool. Dad says dogs aren't allowed in the bedroom, so I won't be able to go check.

After that we visited some shops with lots of dog food and treats. I got more pats and attention and then we stopped by the dog park so I could play with Second-Best-Friend Jax.


By chewing on his face.

Don't worry, he chewed mine back.
There was a Barking Dog that I ignored for a little while but he kept coming over and barking at me and Jax while we were playing Wrestle, (even I don't bark as much as he did!) so I had to jump on him and teach him a lesson. Mum stopped me though and said I wasn't allowed to jump and growl at other dogs, so Barking Dog went home. We had a walk around North Shore, which has nice grass and little trees, but the small river is too small. You can't swim in it and Mum says it smells so I am not allowed to even walk through it... I think it smells wonderful.
 
A rest break on our North Shore walk
When we got home Mum gave Zeke a treat she brought specially for him - he has to stay home when we go for long Adventures because his legs get too sore. He shared a little bit with me though. I guess tomorrow Mum has to go back to Work. Sometimes I wish there was no Work, and then we could have Adventures like this every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment