About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday 20 October 2013

Evening at the park


Park was boring this afternoon. For a long, loooong time there were NO other dogs to play with at all. Hung out with Mum for a while. 


 Than lay around waiting for friends to arrive.

THEN... friends arrived! Flick and Koolie, it has been SO LONG since I saw them, at least TWO WHOLE months. Flick and Koolie are the next-fastest dogs at the dog park (after me, of course.) I really have to run very fast to beat them when we race, and we race a lot. Flick brought a new ball, but Koolie didn't want to play with it, she wanted to play with me. So Flick ran around with her ball and was happy and Koolie played Wrestle with me and we were happy. I love evenings at the dog park! 



No comments:

Post a Comment