About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Sunny day at Bluewater Park

 
Since Mum was not feeling very well today we didn't go to Agility. She says Agility is hard work - pftt, it's FUN not work. Anyway, we went for a quick car ride (car ride!!) to Bluewater park for a walk. I was a bit sad that the cyclone had blown a heap of small trees down around the creek so we couldn't reach it to swim. Mum says the river has plenty of water in it after all the cyclone-rain though and we might go there soon. Today we instead went for a walk around the big field (it was VERY grassy).

This grassy. I could have gotten lost in such long grass.

Then we headed into the bush-part of the park which has lots of dirt tracks leading through the trees. I also checked if anybody was living in this very large, very old tree trunk. 

There was not.

Seems like Bluewater Park has lots of old, fallen-down trees because this is another one. Kinda reminds me of the tunnels at Agility. 


Do I go through?

While we were walking I spotted another dog who wasn't on his lead - not quite as big as me, but close, being walked by his human. He did not look like a friendly dog but Mum changed directions pretty quickly so I didn't get to find out. That was sort of a pity... I don't mind teaching rude dogs a lesson! Not that Mum lets me... I guess she knows I will always win, too.

Hopefully Mum will be feeling better next week, so we can go back to Agility! I really missed doing that tonight - even with my impromptu log-tunnel!


No comments:

Post a Comment