About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday 8 April 2014

A visit to Goldie


Goldie has continued to grow bigger and bigger when I'm not looking - she is coming up on Zeke's size, and she is still as crazy as ever.

I did play with her a little bit though.

Only a little bit though
 

 I showed her how to be a Veranda Guardian, too, but as usual she didn't really listen to me. I'm sure when I was a puppy, I paid a lot more attention to older and wiser dogs.






I do all the work being Veranda Guardian.



After Grandma made all the humans dinner (Us dogs got dog treats, most of which Zeke and Goldie ate because I prefer human-food, though sadly none was shared with me) we went inside and watched some TV.



Mum thinks that Goldie is growing so quickly because she has a marking like a ridgeback down her spine, where the fur sort of ruffles up in the wrong direction. Ridgebacks are very big dogs - like the brothers I know from the dog park, Victor and his twin Soldier. I hope Goldie won't grow to be as big as they are now... I might actually have trouble winning at Wrestle, then.


No comments:

Post a Comment