About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Friday 3 February 2017

Playdate



Well the New Year has arrived, and Mum is super happy because there is RAIN about again! For a long time there hasn't been any and the river has been boring because it was all just sand, and where's the fun in that for Summertime? But we actually got quite a lot of rain.

This much.

The other day I got to go and visit Grandma's place to play with Goldie! (Also, Grandma is very good for getting treats. Sometimes I get cheese.) We had a lot of fun running around playing Wrestle in the wet dirt.




Plying Wrestle with Goldie is hard work because she has so much energy.



I don't quite know how, but just like magic, this really great hole suddenly appeared in the yard while we were playing.

I thought I better investigate.
But I have no clue how it happened.



Goldie is pretty good at Wrestle, because she's fast - even though she never catches me by surprise of course because I'm faster.
Goldie thinks trying to strangle me will let her win. Nope.

Afterwards we chilled out for a while watching TV with Mum and Grandma. You need some downtime after a good game of Wrestle, after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment