About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Back at the beach


Mum keeps going away for Adventures without me... this time it was to a place called Brisbane and also the Gold Coast. I keep telling people I would be perfectly well behaved in airplanes, trains, during Monster Truck shows and while at something called a 'theme park' but I still get left at home...

Anyway, now Mum is back and we can start having adventures again! Today we didn't have Agility so Mum took me and Zeke to the beach. Even Dad came! It really must be summer, and it's pefect swimming weather again.


After a good swim there is nothing like an even better sand roll!

An after-swim shakeoff
Rolltime!!
What sand?
You have to be careful at the beach though. Sometimes those waves are sneaky...
Hey! I was lying there!
Still, sneaky stealth waves aside, it's great to be out having Adventures again!

No comments:

Post a Comment