About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas and Boxing Day

It was a busy week over Christmas! Mum was very busy at Work, so hopefully lots of dogs... and the cats, I suppose... got Christmas toys and treats this year.


Mum and I were busy getting ready for Christmas, too, I helped her put up decorations and wrap presents. I wasn't allowed to help with one present though because Mum said I wouldn't be surprised when I opened it.

The day after Christmas which the humans for some reason call 'Boxing Day' Mum went right back to Work, and I got to go too!

Do I get a locker?

 
We did lots of fun things at Work, besides letting people give me pats and attention. This is a photo of me helping Mum stock up Fancy Feast. That's cat food... I don't know why we couldn't put away dog food instead. Or maybe treats. I'd be good at helping with treats. I also wouldn't mind doing a demo of the toys. You know, to show people how good they work.

 This is me with my Christmas present! Both Zeke and I got new toys. Mine is a ball called a 'Grinz' which Mum seems to think is hilarious. I don't see what's so funny, just because it sort of has a smile on the ball... it is a fun ball to snack on. Mum also puts treats inside for me. Yum. Treats.





Anyway, I hope everybody had a good Christmas, and got a present they liked just as much as my Grinz ball. I even snuggle up to it when it's bedtime... 




No comments:

Post a Comment