About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday 21 September 2016

The Big Training Night

Mum's been pretty busy at Work lately - turns out she's moved to an all new work, a bit closer to our home, so shorter car rides for Mum. But it turns out Mum's old work is still going strong since she took me for a visit there tonight - and in fact everybody from her new work, old work and other works were there too, along with some nice people who'd come to give me pats and attention.

The night was for what Mum says is a 'training night' which I think is a fancy way of saying 'lots of talking'. I didn't mind though because pretty much everybody wanted to pat me, and so I helped out with a lot of presentations.


Cuddles from Greencross vets!

Well that sign can't be right. That should clearly be a dog.

Helping with an Ezydog presentation!

Helping Jo from Mars petcare!

Thirsty work, all this helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment