About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Sunday 13 December 2015

You call THAT a surprise?!

 Remember that surprise Mum told me about?


The one I thought couldn't possibly be another brother?

Uh-huh.

Yeah, it's another brother, all right. And this one is BIGGER THAN ME.

 BIGGER. THAN. ME.

You want me to befriend whatnow?

His name is Toby and he's a spotty horse type called Appaloosa. Mum says he wants to be friends with me.

I'm ignoring that until you shrink it to acceptable proportions.

Mum says that just like I have to be nice to Kipper even though he's grumpy and never wants to play Wrestle, I have to be nice to Toby. What good is that going to be? Toby DEFINITELY looks like he'll be no good at Wrestle. Look at those ridiculous long legs! We're not even going to get into that face. 
Even Dad is pleased Toby is here as apparently horses mow grass so we will never have to use a lawnmower again.

Friends??? Hard pass.
Mum just laughed at me. "You'll get used to him Maya."
Here it comes...
"Remember, worse things happen at sea!"
Yeah...



No comments:

Post a Comment