About Maya

My name's Takas Neşeli, but everybody just calls me Maya. My Mum named me that after one of those funny dogs with no scent from the TV. That's an anagram for 'My Amazing Young Anatolian', whatever an anagram is. I'm five years old, I weigh 55 kilos, and I am fawn with a black mask, but I have a white tail tip too. I live with my Mum and Mum's pets in sunny Townsville, Australia.

Welcome

Welcome

Friday 14 February 2014

The River is Running Again!

This morning we had a River Adventure! The river is where I learned how to swim as a puppy, and back then, when I was littler than Zeke, there was LOTS of water in the river. In the last several months there has hardly been enough river water to paddle in... even though of course I am bigger than when I was a puppy.






Lots of water at the river!
But after some rain, there's water again, and now the river is a great place for an Adventure. Zeke likes the river too, because he enjoys swimming. It is easier for my big brother with his sore back legs to swim than it is to walk. Even though he gets sore, he still plays with me. He really is a good big brother.


Zeke thinks he's fierce...

But he doesn't fool me!

Zeke and I take a stroll after our play

There's lots of things to do at the river! Like taking a paddle...



Going for a run...

Perfect Anatolian camouflage! Well... apart from the purple harness. Thanks, Mum.

Have a spa bath...  



Swim (sort of... okay, the water wasn't deep enough for a lot of swimming)  


Oh - and practice my canonballs!


I was a bit tired after all that. But who needs a waterbed?


No comments:

Post a Comment